View Single Post
Old
04-29-2012, 02:52 PM
Brick Top
eeeehhhhhhhhhhh

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
I don't know if for Filppula but IMO Dubinsky (easily), Anisimov, and to a smaller extent Erixon are all in play. I just don't know if it's for Filppula. I believe Filppula would be our 2nd or 3rd leading scorer. However Detroit is a better offensive team, I don't know how much the players he played with played a role in his stats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR View Post
Look at their respective stats, we'd probably have to add. Though maybe Filppula's UFA status will get him for only Anisimov.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih8theislanders View Post
Anisimov + a 2nd or something is a deal I'd be interested in. Don't think the Wings do it though.
Flip fits Detroit's system and is one of our few fast players, but Detroit really needs some grit. They don't have the talent required thru 4 lines to play successful puck possession and don't have the players w/ the mindset to play physical, dump and chase when the puck possession bogs down.
AA or Dubi would give us other dimensions, but I get it if the NYR aren't down w/ that trade. I'd love the Wings to put Franzen on the trade block, but I think that his contract through 2074 may dissuade otherwise interested teams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSGFaithful View Post
Kreider is off the table. Sorry bud.
Appreciate the breaking news on Krieder- after his playoff performance so far, I was wondering if the Rangers might want to sell high on the kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by z1co80 View Post
Off topic but awesome avatar.

You take sugar?

No Turkish, I'm sweet enough
Fantastic movie, ridiculously quotable.

Why do the Wings need size? Because
Nobody brings a fella the size of you unless they're trying to say something without talking, right boy?

Brick Top is offline   Reply With Quote