Old
04-29-2012, 05:18 PM
Maineice11

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Maineice11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc55 View Post
he scores on us about as much as he scores for us

hes been killing penalties and getting PP time which is just ridiculous he shouldnt be getting time at all on any NHL team. the worst post lockout player on the leafs has no right being on the 1st place eastern conference team.

mitchell is awful he has made crucial defensive mistakes that have led to goals he is bad defensively

with MZA our PP was so much better, did you watch that flyer game where we had at least 2 PP goals all because of zucc. no doubt our PP was bettter with him in the lineup he did make it much better.

fine MZA is not the answer to 5 on 5 and we all know that. Mitchell however MAKES US WORSE no matter what situation hes playing in. there is no doubt that zucc is the superior player whether it be on the PP, ES, and hell id put him on the PK before mitchell
i disagree, the last few games he played before breaking his wrist showed he improved tremendously in 5 on 5 play and looked like he really fit our system...

i think no matter what we accomplish this season you will see players gone in the offseason, it would not surprise me to see feds not resigned, mitchell gone, and arty or dubi or both gone to add some more youth into the lineup....i hope dubi stays and has a way better season next year, but im not sure

Maineice11 is offline   Reply With Quote