View Single Post
Old
04-29-2012, 05:45 PM
ck20

vCash: 1050
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValhallaRising View Post
I honestly think his time as a Ranger is coming to an end. I have always liked the guy and pulled for him to come around, but it seems that he is an expendable piece. I never thought I would say it, but it is time to move on. Stress fractures can be very hobbling, and are a crap shoot as to how they heal. He is clearly not the same player, and this latest injury may be even more debilitating... He also seems a little like a head case and reminds me of a child sulking about his brother getting more candy. The holdouts, the lack of production, and it struck me as odd when he was asked about the mood in the room going into game 6 , he replied" I don't know, ask the guys in the locker room...",as if he was deprecating himself from the team. Trade for 2nd round pick, which gives us room to go after Parise or Ryan, and allows us to resign our RFA's.
Yea, we should have given up on that Gaborik guy after he couldn't even break 30 goals 2 seasons ago, he clearly would never had bounced back to form while playing for the Rangers. And that Lundqvist character? He's played some pretty bad games and let in all those soft goals, why do we even bother with him?

One down season does not define a person's career.

ck20 is offline   Reply With Quote