View Single Post
Old
04-29-2012, 06:49 PM
NYR2047
WebMD Trained Doctor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF24 View Post
I highly doubt we give up on Dubinsky this off-season. The only way he's going anywhere is if he's packaged in a larger deal, and I honestly don't see it happening. He'll get another chance to prove he's an integral part of the core. I strongly believe that he still is, character-wise, even when not producing, and I think he played fairly well this year and just was snake bitten and thus his lapses were much more apparent. I think he'll bounce back a bit next year, but I also think he's going to just end up being a solid, two-way, 45-50 point, character guy. I know he didn't come anywhere near 50 points this year, but I honestly think he can easily bounce back 10+ points next year. You don't judge his entire career on his one bad season; he should be at least around 45 points each year.
I agree I don't see him being moved this off season unless its to get someone like Bobby Ryan. In my opinion i believe he will at least get a chance to prove himself again next season... still not preforming i can see him being moved at the trade deadline. This also all depends on what is occurring in the standings, if the team is first again then maybe not however 6th or 7th i can see him being moved.

NYR2047 is offline   Reply With Quote