Thread: Injury Report: Zuccarello
View Single Post
Old
04-29-2012, 08:24 PM
Dactyl

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by eco's bones View Post
What I'm suggesting is despite whatever you or I might think--neither of us are close enough to the actual team--is that Tortorella has led this group to one of the team's best seasons in a long time--and has Mitchell on the team--plays him most every night and gives him sometimes more sometimes less ice time. These playoffs Mitchell's ice time is down but winning games isn't just about the highlight points of the game where someone scores a goal or makes a huge defensive play--it's also about the status quo shifts where both teams battle and grit to no apparent end but not giving ground isn't necessarily useless and that's basically where Mitchell fits right now. 5-6 minutes a night is not a lot but it can still serve an end--if nothing else giving another line more of a breather.
the worst player on the only team that has not made the playoffs post lockout shouldnt be here on the 1st place team. i honestly do not understand how you are defending him the guy is a bad hockey player. how would you rather have him over MZA? mitchell brings no offense and makes awful defensive plays while zucc may not be the best defensively but he has offensive talent.

good offense and questionable defense < no offense and awful defense?

Dactyl is offline   Reply With Quote