View Single Post
Old
04-30-2012, 09:26 AM
Fortheloveofthegame

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VFL615 View Post
After going straight to bed last night without speaking to anyone in the house i have a few next day comments.

This is the most disappointed i have been about the Predators in a very long time.

We are getting out hustled and want to by a team we have no business losing to. If there was ever a time the Preds have had everything set up for a good run and then watch them piss it away to a league owned Yotes team makes me puke in my mouth.

I am not sure what is up with Peka but he is going to have to play better for us to even have a shot at turning this around.

All the fire Trotz talk is letting your emotions and heat of the moment loss talking.
It is very clear this team is losing on lack of effort, bad on the spot mistakes by players, and a goalie who is not playing like a 7+ million dollar goalie. I am not sure how that calls for Trotz head. Trotz cannot play the game for them.

If we do not win both games at home this series is over.

This series contiues to show we have a huge problem at center. Fisher needs to be a 3rd line center and Legwand needs to be showed the door. Hopefully if anything comes out of this series those two glaring problems will.
Announcers mention that the Preds are missing a "creative" center. So true.

Fortheloveofthegame is offline   Reply With Quote