Thread: TSN 1260: What's going on? Part 3
View Single Post
Old
04-30-2012, 09:57 AM
trent_vinyl

vCash: 250
In this case, I'm not sure I disagree with him all that much. I've also watched every Kings playoff game so far, and I've been less than impressed with Doughty's game. Offense and powerplay creativity is not there whatsoever and I've seen quite a few mistakes and times where he's been manhandled in his own zone too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly85 View Post
Fraser just makes **** up sometimes and tries to start topics or issues which really mean nothing or aren't interesting. He is also flat out wrong in many instances. It's not just opinions, I mean the guy is literally incorrect and sounds dumb sometimes. He is better than all the guys who have come before him but he's still kind of annoying cuz he tries to come off as knowledgeable and like what he says is th truth when it ain't.

Was ragging on Drew Doughty this morning. Said he's barely an 8th defenceman on team Canada in 2014 and that he's been terrible in these playoffs, that he's a "shadow of his former self" and is falling off people's radars. Once again, that is not just his opinion, he's wrong. While he's not putting up numbers like most would've hoped for or would've expected after 2010, Doughty has been LA's #1 D-man playing major minutes in all situations and has become an excellent all round defender. I've been watching the Kings closely through these playoffs and he's been one of their best players. The offense will come back, he's too skilled for it not to.