View Single Post
Old
04-30-2012, 11:06 AM
Boothinator
@MrBoothinator

vCash: 1856
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey dude View Post
Matthias is easily replaceable. You think!!! I would trade Goc long before I'd trade Matthias. Matthias works on his face offs and he's got way more upside than Goc. Matthias is 24 for crying out loud; where do you find 6 foot 4 inch guys that play center and can skate like him? Patience man. Everybody seems to think Nick Bjugstad is going to walk into an NHL centerman's position, don't think so! It's way too early to give up on a guy like Matthias. Get real!
In which world do you live?
Cmon! Goc has been far more consistent in all categorys than Matthias! Goc was great offensively, one of our best this season! Cant really compare these two..

What has Matthias done this season? Well in the first month something..but after than NOTHING! He hasnt scored on a consistent basis and didnt play that well either..We need offense and if we are not gonna get it we need to react..
IMO I liked Sturm and Madden more offensively than Matthias.
His time is done here..We have had a few busts here and shouldnt ride them anymore..Olesz, Stewart, Dads (except the one year). I like Matsumoto way more!
Not sure about Repik. But I dont see him getting a chance to crack the lineup at anytime.
And Tallon will react to make room for next season!

Boothinator is offline   Reply With Quote