View Single Post
Old
04-30-2012, 02:54 PM
caps4cup
Dynasty

vCash: 500
Guys OMG! Apparently one of Ovechkin's goals against the Rangers this season doesn't count since Lundqvist had a bad game!!!!!!!

I also find it funny that 3 things happen when a Caps fan mentions the Rags on the main board.

1. He says both teams are good. Rags fan calls blasphemy and explains why the Rangers are 90-0 so far this season. They also explain how they dominated game 1. He also fails to explain why the Rags can play better, but the Caps can not improve...

2. There is no mention of the Caps, just the Rags. Rags fans say how they think it will be a very close series and how game 1 was very close and could've gone either way (complete change from scenario 1^)

3. Sens fan worships Rangers since his 8th place team took them to 7 games. Consensus is reached that the Sens and Rags are the 2 best teams in the history of teams. A circle jerk insues.

I've learned Rags fans just can not see a comment with the Caps in it and not critique everything about them. I've also learned they really like (love) when Sens fans compliment the Rags.

**** them though. This game is all about what the Caps do, and what Schultz doesn't do. If the Caps play good they will win, no doubt in my mind. Lets ****ing go Caps! Caps in 5!