View Single Post
Old
04-30-2012, 02:55 PM
Bardof425*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by satrabyk View Post
Honestly there are a lot people on here who dont appreciate anything a guy does. The same people who campaigned for Rozi to be gone while he was our best D man for two seasons and has been rock solid for Pho. Everyone wants to jump the gun on a player and than Dubi is a huge part of another team if hes gone.

I like the kid hes a guy who can create a play out of nothing, one of the only players we have who can do this. Which is so key against tough Defensive teams who if we ever should advance to the Cup Finals we will play.

And i dont understand the picking on Mitchell. WHO HAS BEEN A SOLID PLAYER ALL ****IN SEASON! What the hell do same fans watch. Hes done nothing wrong all season on the fourth line and even can contribute offensively which he has done. I really dont get what people watch out there. Rupp is the one guy who should be in and out of the lineup, but even he has elevated lately. People have to realize you dont get far with weak players, and i think we have a good shot at getting to atleast the Conferance finals, which is far and if we had two guys in Mitchell and Dubi not doing anything and sucked we wouldint make the playoffs, the NHL is that tight.

Look at Wolski on Fla the same guy people wanted to play here, he played one playoff game and was out. You can win with weak player not one, so if these guys were what some of you think we wouldint win.
Don't think Coyote fans would agree with this massive exaggeration. In fact, he was a healthy scratch last night replaced by a rookie. He was serviceable, just like he was here the last couple of years. No better.

Bardof425* is offline   Reply With Quote