View Single Post
Old
04-30-2012, 03:32 PM
TKG
Registered Excuser

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santini5389 View Post
How do you even consider sitting Kreider at this point? You think Mitchell is improving but you don't mention Kreider's rapid improvement?

Dubi is a sad story for me... I want him to succeed with the NYR so bad, and I know he doesn't want to be anywhere else but with the Rangers. It's just very clear that he has absolutely no confidence in himself right now... at least not offensively.

He has been fine on the PK and has been PRETTY good cycling/protecting the puck behind the opposing team's net, but I want to see him get to the front of the net and start banging bodies and burying rebounds. If he plants himself in front of the net and stays strong there, he will get all those opportunities he's waiting for.

A couple of concerning things about Dubi are his decisions/reactions and his current skating ability. His decision making seems to have slowed down and his reactions when it comes to handling passes and giving passes seems a little below par for what Dubi can do. And on his skating, why is he falling down so much? I don't know if I'm making this up, but I feel like Dubi fell down when he could've made some nice plays this season... could just be me nitpicking though.

If he sticks around for next season I'll be pulling for him like always.

Jameson. Jack Daniels. Grey Goose.Right before a game.

TKG is offline   Reply With Quote