Old
04-30-2012, 07:56 PM
s7ark
LeonTheProfessional

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by M A K A V E L I View Post
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ruutu+peters+bite

I'm sure you can find the rest yourself with the slightest amount of effort.
Thanks, I was unaware of those incidents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soichiro View Post
I don't understand the comment I bolded. Although I disagree, I can sort of see Burrows's detractors arguing that he might be a black eye on Canada's image due to his antics which include yapping, diving and biting, but you are insinuating that he's the type of player who goes out there to hurt guys and I don't think there is much in the way of evidence to that accusation. Perhaps you're thinking of another former QMJHL player?
I was thinking of when he crosschecked Brisebois in the face rather than get hit a few years ago. But to be fair I can't think of too many more semi dangerous plays from him, so I'll retract that statement.

And I am helping in taking this thread off topic so I will drop it. I'll just silently not cheer Burrows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luuuongo View Post
#WHC Canada practice lines: Burrows - Benn - Perry; Purcell - Nugent-Hopkins - Eberle; Skinner - Tavares - Sharp; Kane - O'Reilly - Ladd

Read it as you will, Burrows could be on the top line.
Thanks for the info. Interesting lines. I know it's just my Oiler bias but I'd prefer Kane with RNH and Ebs. But then I didn't pay very much attention to Purcell this season so that could just be my ignorance too.

s7ark is offline   Reply With Quote