: Post Game Talk:
Caps vs. Rangers, Game 2
View Single Post
04-30-2012, 11:42 PM
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Kingman, Arizona
Frustrating game to watch. Played more than well enough to win, but just can't finish, give up a few bad goals, now have to go to Washington. Some thoughts:
1. I think Ottawa is better than Washington, much more confident against Holtby than Anderson.
2. The Boyle-Prust-Fedotenko line couldn't score on an open net. They looked terrible, and why they had a long shift with four minutes left beats the s*** out of me.
3. Is Dubinsky gone for the series/season?
4. Why don't they sit Bickel for Eminger. Bickel adds nothing if we're not in a fighting series. Handles the puck like an atom bomb.
5. Unless they lose both in Washington, I'm not yet worried. The Ranger hitting will wear down the Washington defense, which coughs up the puck a lot.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by ltsthinaz