View Single Post
Old
04-30-2012, 11:40 PM
Winger23

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty View Post
I was a little surprised that folks don't recognize how you win the Stanley Cup. Ice hockey is a war and to win you have to be a warrior, especially when you are not a super offensive team.

You tolerate nothing from the other team and you beat them senseless. Every time they get tough, you pound them back. Dustin Penner showed what it looks like. You get hit perfectly legally? You beat the **** out of the guy who did it to you.

If he doesn't want to get beat he should not have gotten anywhere near you.

We want our team to win the cup? The Kings have some big players and they need to be bigger. Even Anze was being big and tough.

It is what the NHL playoffs look like.
This is a perfect comment, and the reason I was very pleased when it went down even though someone else here was disagreeing with me. This is exactly the message you need to send to a team that is down in the game trying to stir some things up. Make them pay for everything they do so if even for a split second they are reconsidering it for next time.

Richards wanted Oshie well before this happened. He wanted Oshie the period before but Oshie pussed out.

Winger23 is offline   Reply With Quote