View Single Post
Old
11-22-2003, 06:30 PM
LoudmouthHemskyfan#1

vCash: 500
LMHF Game Report #11-as seen live from the epic event

Well, I think I'll leave the poetic descriptions and such to other people, as we seem to have some with the gift for it around here. I could say something along those lines but I'll stick with that it was just plain a great day for all. Sure it was cold, but whatever, people around here can take it. Just way too much happening to even describe, you get overwhelmed, and can't really do just player reports, this is more of a "just to keep things goin" report, and to let people have a place for their more detailed description. No player reports tonight, but I will say a couple things:

Eric Brewer......I mean come on.....doin that in the Heritage Classic......geez....

I care WAY too much about this team winning.......I had an amazing time, but there's still that little part of me that was saying "we lost, that's a big deal, you can't lose to a bad team whe you play well, ughhhhhh". I enjoyed myself, but those 'W's mean soooo much.

Anyway, I was one of the 57k+, it was an amazing time, feel free to use this as the spot to expunge all your little sightings and experiences, I'm seriously drained, and I'm out!

EDIT: Forgot to add, fly-by's, Gretzky daughter singin again, the streaker, there were so many things besides the game.