View Single Post
Old
05-01-2012, 01:23 PM
AEM6729

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coviner View Post
When you are yelling things like "Who wants to ride former KHL MVP Alexander Radulov's playoff beard" people tend to take note.

He probably carries all of his awards around to show off to everyone or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan24 View Post
First of all AK and Rads are dumbasses. There is no excuse for being out drinking the night before any pro game. This is your job and they should be acting like professionals.There will be plenty of time to party after the season is over. I stand behind management here 100 percent.

Now call me an eternal optimist but this actually excites me. We get some hungry players in the line up and hopefully can get back to "Predator" hockey. This will go one of two ways. Either the Preds will sulk and go out with a whimper or they will band together and make this a turning point.

This. I'm excited about seeing Smith, Wilson, Toots or Hali in there. Especially one of Smith or Wilson on one of the top 2 lines.

With guys back in the lineup that have been committed to the team all year, maybe we'll finally get back to playing Predators hockey.