View Single Post
Old
05-01-2012, 05:56 PM
OneWithTheShark
Rookie User

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskramer83 View Post
Both Ranger Fan's and Washington Fans are embarrassing themselves in these threads blaming the refs, diving, the newest harry potter book, as the reason for losing.

If we eliminate two mental mistakes this game is ours, If we continue to play this way we should be able to take the series. It reminds me of our playoff series last year just in reverse
CAPS FAN here

I agree for the most part. Refs are the refs, it's like it's a team's secondary job to get by the ref's making bad calls and dealing with it. I'll fully admit watching the game last night my caps should have been in the box a few other times. But I'm sorry, that tripping call on Green was total bs. When he blew the whistle I thought for sure he was sending a Rag off to the box. I think either game could have gone either way. I'm still in shock they've come so far with such a poor season behind them and a 3rd string goal tender that I swear is an alien. I'm just thankful that if they lose there's no where near as much bad blood between these two teams as there was last year.