Thread: News Article: Niemi + ??? for Nash?
View Single Post
Old
05-02-2012, 06:33 AM
OnTheFence

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark Fin Soup View Post
Stop it. I want nothing to do with Nash. He's overpaid and overrated. I seriously doubt he'd put up any more than 70-75 points in SJ. He might not have great linemates in Columbus but he's not going to be the center of offense in SJ so there's less opportunities for him. I'd rather have Pavelski and his 60-65 points at 4 mill or Couture and his 60-65 points at 2.8 mill than Nash's 70-75 points at 7.8 mill. We don't need any more top heavy players. We need more depth scoring on the third line. Unless Marleau is going the other way(he won't waive for Columbus), then the Sharks would have 4 players making 6.6 mill or more. That's stupid. I was crying with happiness when we got rid of Heatley's 7.5 mill. There would be no money to get good depth players. When the top heavy top six gets shut down like they always do, the third line is gonna do jack**** again and the Sharks get bounced again.

Say no to drugs. Say no to Rick Nash.
When was the last time DW didn't make a big trade following a playoff exit? Brace yourself, Rick Nash is coming. (winteriscoming.jpg)

OnTheFence is offline   Reply With Quote