View Single Post
Old
05-02-2012, 06:51 AM
Bank

vCash: 500
Very nice first 10-15 minuts. From there on it wasn't anywhere near what you'd hope for

Don't know if they called it out on TV but jebus did some of the D-men slack off on the duties IMO. Obviously it's pre-tournament match and all but for ******* sake cover you guys and finish your checks

On the plus side:

- Italy should be 3 points. One blunder by Hersby(Where were you going buddy?), and an unfortunate reflection from the stick of Lassen. Even though Denmark made bunch of turnovers that's all they had to show. They're gonna have to find another compete level to be a threat in game 2.
- Frans and Philip was freaking flying out there. Great to see them doing well. Key players.
- IMO both the third and fourth line had shifts where they dominated the game and got serious zone-time.

Improvenments to be made:

- I agree that the second line needs a shot of offensive skill. If it comes from Mads C. or Eller is besides the point. Julian Jakobsen will have to ride a wingers spot in the first line if Eller has to be the solution. Either way it's not working. Madsen and Jannik Hansen are fine being the type of players they are. They just need a guy that can set them up. Cue to Lars Eller...

- I'm not quite sure i'm a big fan of the D-pairrings. Daniel Nielsen was missed. But the Philip Larsen-Jesper Jensen-pairring is a boom/bust pairring in my eyes. Jesper Jensen has great things ahead of him, no doubt, but he seriously needs to cut back on some of the turnovers.

- Defence needs to take it up a notch. We aren't doing ourselves any favours being so lazy with the first pass either.

Bank is offline   Reply With Quote