Old
11-22-2003, 08:37 PM
I Am Ziggy Palffy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire
1. Nobody was near the play
2. It was clearly an accident
3. When trailing 2-0, giving away a power play is a stupid thing to do, just to prove that you don't accidentally hit our star player
i remember there were teammates along the boeard close to the play...and it still doesnt mean the teamates cant skate 10 feet and stick up for their star....yeah, it was an accidnet, but it was also carelessness and u shouldnt be able to whack someone in the face and get away with it...and from the ice in the middel of the play it probably didnt look very accidentlat...but i may be wrong about tat....true, they didnt want to get a penalty, but just because u stick up for ur teamamate doesnt mean u'll get a penalty...chances are that arnott would have got a mathcing penalty because it was such a violent looking play...he would not have gotten out of there without a highsitck pen...i garuantee if this happened to modano, the stars would have at least did something in response to it...plus this isnt the first time ziggy has been hit hard and no one seemed to care