View Single Post
Old
11-22-2003, 11:09 PM
Qubax

vCash: 500
Yeah...I mean you've got a point....

Trust me...I mean this isn't a league where it's rare to have a team do bad for extensive periods of time....

This guys team was last every year he's been in the league...which is like 2 years and his team is pretty bad now.....

Goaltending is very important in the league and his goales are Salo and Legace,,,,the guy is gonna be last....He needs to seriosuly rebuild and Thornton's not gonna make the difference...also isn't it fair to assume the risk involved in Ovechkin or Crosby is comparitvely low compared to most prospects...?

I don't know....I understand your theory...but it's fairly likely that Ovechkin and Crosby will both be stars in the league...

This isn't like ohh I hope Gilburt Brule makes it or Robbie Scremp or Evgeni Malkin...maybe one or two of those guys will somehow bust but Ovechkin and Crosby,,,? These guys have been touted for a little to long....

I think the knowledge of the Cleary types is enough in scouts minds to realize that Crosby is different..isn't he alos much bigger...?

And Ovechkin maybe alittle more risky but I am sure we can assume Top 5 NHL european like Demitra, Fedorov, Kovalchuk, Gaborik Forsberg, and Naslund....

am I really or more so I am I likley off base here?

Yes we can paint the Devil on the wall and say it won't work out...but I tend to think it seriosuly might...