View Single Post
Old
11-22-2003, 11:39 PM
Wildcat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard
I was at the game, and it was the experience of a lifetime. I'd just like to share the most priceless moment of it all with you guys before I go to bed. There was a streaker, wearing only a shirt and one sock (on his right foot oddly enough). He must have lasted about a minute out on the snow outside the ice...it was unreal. They had big advertisements outside the rink that were triangular in shape (at the peak, about 5 above the ground), and he slid down those on his front 6 times! Add to that, he made an outstanding juke on a security guard when his capture seemed inevitable. He was running around for about a whole minute in the freezing cold...again, with one bare foot and one socked foot...before somebody was finally able to catch him! I have never seen anything like it, and then when he was caught, the security guard gave him quite the knee to the back...which could not have felt good with all of that snow and ice on the ground below him. That will be something that I will never forget!

I wonder if he'll use the "it was cold out" excuse...

BTW, great post-game report as always Guy!.