View Single Post
Old
11-23-2003, 03:57 AM
Sum

vCash: 500
If I stay objective and if I conceal my patrotic feeling, I don't know if Huet really has the potential and the abilities to be number one, I mean, a whole season (including playoffs). Of course, I'd like to see him play more, but I think it's too early to make him the number one, even if I'd love I repeat. He played twelve games last season, this year he had three starts... Murray should give him more work, but Cech is a good goalie, and for the moment he stayed solid, not "horrible"... After this second shutout, Huet will have more time of ice, and it will be normal, but don't go faster. Step by step.

Quote:
sooner or later, he'll get a shot. cechmanek will get hurt, or will really stink things up for a few games ina row, and huet will get five to ten starts consecutively. mark my words, huet will, at some point, get a shot. he's not going anywhere.
I agree. He'll have his shot, and it will be the moment to show he can do the job. By then he has to learn and work more and more if he wants to stay competitive at this moment. And he knows that, Huet has this mentality. That's my opinion about the question.