View Single Post
Old
11-23-2003, 05:18 AM
Dynasty

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy!
What a day for the NHL!

Ryder: Good come back game for him. He was working much harder and threw the body a few times, and after last game, he really needed that. The assist was great to see, mostly because it found him in front of the opposition net, and as a forward, when you do that good things happen. B+

Zednik: Again, keep in movement if you're a scorer and you'll have lots more chances than if you stand still. He got two goals because he kept working. He was actually pretty good on the boards as well, and even hit a couple tonight. A-

Koivu: One of those games where you work hard, help your teammates create and score but don't figure into the actual scoresheet. I was particularly pleased with his defensive work tonight, and I think Julien relies on him as the second defensive centre now. B+

Guy, another very good report but this time I think I'm going to be a little bit picky...I think if you are giving Koivu a B+ on this night then by by default Ryder should have received at least an A- simply because he had a stronger game than Koivu on this night...In fact, I thought that Koivu struggled all night long and that Zednick and Ryder seemed pretty consistent throughout the game...just my two cents worth that's all!