View Single Post
Old
05-02-2012, 11:57 PM
dulzhok

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by klt2001 View Post
Are you guys more focused on individual play/scoring or team play? Bottom line is the players tonight got the job done and won the game. They had their working boots on and played a team effort even the ones that looked clumsy out there. Not saying there aren't things they can't work on individually to be better/look better and be sharper on but you can't say they weren't working hard and focused to get a win. Team effort from everybody is what won this game and playing great defense and goaltending and scoring timely goals or even ones w/ lucky bounces. Also these defensive minded type of games may not be the most exciting to watch but it got the job done today and that's what matters.
No I'm focused on what will win the series. We will win some games playing like we did tonight, but totally relying on Rinne and a couple lucky bounces offensively likely won't win us the series.

Just like after Game One I was quick to praise the team despite the L, we need to keep tonight's overall performance in perspective. Feel free to re-read my post.

dulzhok is offline   Reply With Quote