View Single Post
Old
05-03-2012, 03:16 AM
The Hutch

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium Rare View Post
if you make it to some of the games I am sure I am speaking for many when I ask i f you could post your thoughts on both teams since it appears you are pretty impartial and your bias lies with both teams

I am really loving the Heat at the moment and I hope all Flames fans can get behind them.
I hope to make it once the series shifts over to Abbotsford. Was given tickets to the third and deciding game against Milwaukee in the opening round. The Admirals have some very nice looking uniforms.

It's such a different team when the Heat have all of their players, and aren't replacing Calgary's call ups with no-talent scrubs. Most of the games I went to this season were very one sided, as the lack of chemistry with the fill-ins really showed. But the best thing that the Flames did for the team was pick up players who can be counted on for offense at the AHL level, especially Clay Wilson and Ben Walter. The Heat did the rest, signing up quality AHL level players like Krys Kolanos and Hugh Jessiman. Kolanos' NHL prospects were ruined along with his hip, but at this level he's very effective in the offensive zone. Just so long as his cherry picking doesn't hamper the team on defense.

The Hutch is offline   Reply With Quote