View Single Post
Old
05-03-2012, 10:18 AM
token grinder
formerly sirryan189

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenngineer View Post
Lucky is Yip's goal in the first game taking a weird bounce off the glass. The first goal was caused by hustle and a great forecheck by our guys. Smith got himself out of position because we were pressing so hard on him and our guys made him pay. Same thing with the second goal, hard work and the only thing that was lucky was the puck going off of Smith's stick. If he doesn't put his stick out there, SK buries that chance anyway.

Tonight's performance was a team effort. Everyone played D, everyone gave up their body to block shots, the team forechecked hard, the big players played big.

I'm curious, what do we need to do to win this series at this point?
I thought our goals were off 2 Smith **** ups. First one playing the puck, secong, it went off of him. Granted, his **** ups were caused by hard forechecking, and you can't one without the other in this case.

I didn't like that in the 2nd period, when Doan went to throw his body to spark the team, we started to play like gm 1 and 2 preds swapping 3 on 2's. Luckily it was late in the period and it got fixed real quick.

token grinder is offline   Reply With Quote