Bake at LHS or at home?
View Single Post
05-03-2012, 10:55 PM
Join Date: Apr 2010
Dont do it, its dangerous, the world will end, blah, blah, blah.
Now for real. You can do it easily. Just be aware you will void the warranty.
- use a convection oven. Apparently thats all the LHS ones are.
- make sure its accurate, get an oven thermometer.
- check the temp its to be baked at,on the box, website.
- use a heat dissipating sheet or rack.
- have a chair or seat the right height so your leg can be perfectly straight.
- dont pull you laces up, pull them across when tightening to reduce tension on the eyelets.
- dont not walk in the skates.
View Public Profile
Lonny Bohonos's albums
Find More Posts by Lonny Bohonos