View Single Post
Old
05-04-2012, 01:24 PM
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacJagr View Post
It's been a pretty dynamic system but they were still oriented offensively, and I should've emphasised on the last decade in more than the last twenty years.

The bold part is where I disagree, it hasn't been sufficient because we aren't getting results.

Honestly do you see another option? Bryz will be here regardless if we like it or not, so we have to deal with it. I'm putting out an option to change the system not just so suit Bryz, but to suit out the whole team. I honestly believe a system change can benefit all.

It's not like we have much options, we may not like it but sometimes to win you have to do what's necessary. We have a lot of problems and injuries and with Bryz not living it up to his contract, we have to find a way to incorporate all of this and come up with a decent solution. And not even completely changing the system, just tweak so it can be slightly more D oriented.
Well the players we have wont work with the new system so we will need to blow up the team. The change also might make Bryz look better, but you are also assuming the team would overall do better. What if we go into the problem of not scoring goals?