View Single Post
Old
05-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Drake744
@imdrakesmith

vCash: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthAlPredfan View Post
If I'm down in the Huntsville area about an hour and a half away, what time should I plan on leaving with the traffic conditions downtown today? I was thinking about leaving about 3 or so and I usually park at the library parking deck on 7th and Commerce.
Coming from 65 and going north you should be good traffic-wise. You can park at LP Field for free and walk over or take a shuttle for $3 (I think that's still the price). I just walk. As do many others. It depends on how early you want to be but 3ish should give you plenty of time to be here early, parked and downtown. Shouldn't run into much traffic except the usual Friday slowdown when the freeways start coming together near downtown.

Also......game related....I'm fine with sitting Rads and AK but I felt like we would win game 3 regardless of whether they played or not. I feel like it's a pretty big gamble though because this is more likely to be a a sort of desperation/momentum game for both teams. It does feel a bit like we're playing with fire by sitting those two.

Drake744 is online now   Reply With Quote