View Single Post
Old
05-04-2012, 02:25 PM
The Zetterberg Era
Nyquist Explosion!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddington View Post
I can't believe the Devils could actually be making a run at it this year. And the funny thing is, Brodeur is having almost nothing to do with it. Sure he's been solid a couple of times, but his raging inconsistency as a whole (IE again tonight) is almost Bryzgalov-like.

On another note, I've often wondered what this would do to our chances of netting Parise if they actually did make a Cup run (not that the chances are all that great anyway, but I digress). Giving their financial situation, they really don't have the cash to bring him back on a big-money deal. Hometown discount? Eh... so many variables.

Just wish Philly would get it together and finish them off, and thus, one less potential roadblock.
I sort of agree, but Brodeur was the best player for New Jersey in both potential elimination games in the first round. So they are sitting home without him.

I think if New Jersey wins Parise still leaves, because Marty uses it to walk anyway. Parise just doesn't seem that interested in staying, he says the right things but he could have signed and really should have if he believed any of the pc comments he has said.

The Zetterberg Era is offline   Reply With Quote