Thread: Kings News: Clifford cleared to play
View Single Post
Old
05-04-2012, 03:50 PM
markisonfire

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by losingsand View Post
Definitely tough if we were to bench king / nolan / fraser / richardson for Clifford.

Richardson continues to be a playoff menace, while the other 3 have had SOLID games. But I do think that Clifford should get time in. He was great in the playoffs last year and with the Blues playing frustrated, i wouldn't mind having another middleweight type of policeman out there. My scratch would be NOLAN i guess. Tough to change anything since we are having success, but being up 3-0 i think we can afford to see what we have with Clifford. No knock to Nolan, i think he's been playing just fine... just comes to a numbers game sometimes.

HOWEVER, a young fighter with a concussion. Someone we're banking on to be one of our figthers in the future... also not a bad idea to just keep Cliffy on the bench.

gosh i don't know.. great problem to have right?

Maybe Lewis should get the scratch, he was great on the one play to knock out VAN, and he's been serviceable in this series...then again, if it ain't broke don't fix it.
Lewis is playing great, no way would I sit him. If anything, I would sit Nolan. But I wouldn't make any changes yet. Clifford has played in one game and we've been on a tear with him out... let's not mess that up.

markisonfire is online now   Reply With Quote