View Single Post
Old
05-04-2012, 06:44 PM
took420s

vCash: 500
i think the strangest part is how they haven't just won, they have been dominating. after round 1 i just told myself, "we got lucky the nucks were in disarray...the Blues will put up a real fight".

now here we are 3-0, total Blues domination.

-its not luck, its not matchups...this team is this good.
-this coach has this team prepared to be this good.
-this GM put together this team together to be this good.

i wonder how those few ultra cynical (we all know who) fans feel about this now? are they happy for their team, or embarrassed for how wrong they were about the players, GM, new coach, etc that they bashed mercilessly after every loss? do they let their pride (in their now obviously wrong opinion of all this) prevent them from enjoying it in public with all of us? do they cheer alone rather than own up to being wrong and come back to the rest of us who have suffered right along with them for so many years?

i have been a big DB hater to my friends, it felt so good to let go of the "hate" and admit how wrong i was in order to enjoy the ride our captain has lead us on.

there is no shame in letting the futility get to you after all those years...unless it prevents you from being happy for them and us now.

took420s is offline   Reply With Quote