View Single Post
Old
05-04-2012, 07:13 PM
slitz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughfighter83 View Post
if this team plays like this until they get eliminated, what can this management do? i mean this team is a mess, besides defense, you see them getting rid of briere?hartnell? jvr? coburn? schenn? i know giroux wont be gone, but i know the management will be doing something, get rid of lav too? if i was management i dont know what solution is of fixing this team to make it better,

if they get rid of the coach, they need to find a coach that knows the trap like torts and in your face type of coach, which i dont know who, i dont understand why didnt get torts anyway, he probably would have gotten us a cup.

i mean what are the solutions out there to make this team better?

the team is a mess? was this meant to be a joke? the team led the league, by far, in rookie scoring. this was supposed to be rebuilding type year, not a cup contending year. beating the pens is great, I didnt even expect that. they are playing with house money. if they go out, i'll be disappointed but it was still a damn good year all things considered

you suggest trading the most clutch playoff performer on the team (possibly in club history), an all star, arguably the best dman, and their brightest rookie. great ideas there

funny how 6 days ago people were making plans for a parade, now people want to blow it up.

slitz is offline   Reply With Quote