View Single Post
Old
05-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Russian Pred
ˇNo Pasarán!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st_fan View Post
Strategy and the players in the lineup are not linked. Keep complaining ... it's what you're good at. If you don't like what Trotz did ... full lines, full roster .. you've had since MONDAY TO COME UP WITH A DIFFERENT SOLUTION. Still, all you do is complain and overlook it was Hornqvist missing the net that cost us tonight ... Fisher missing the top corner repeatedly that cost us .... Gill falling along the boards in the first ..... it wasn't our Russian speaking chuckleheads sitting that cost us.

Complaints without a solution is just
Not sure what you have against the Russian speakers but the point hasn't been explained was why do you tell everyone what your plan is going to be. Where was Tootoo by the way? I could hardly hear his name announced this game.
If you believe Preds did everything right - that's your opinion. My view early on was that Trotz made a strategic mistake by giving away our plans. You don't do that. Keep the Yotes on their toes trying to figure out who we play.
I watched the game and all the chances we missed. My point again, is that we didn't have the right skill on the ice to FINISH the plays in their net.

Russian Pred is offline   Reply With Quote