View Single Post
Old
05-05-2012, 03:04 AM
SlingshotVv
nerdy wrist-locks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
If you can play in the NHL, they will make room for you. Think of Richter coming up when we already had VBK. Think of Langdon when we already had Kocur. Think of McDonagh when his spot was already taken by Rosie. Think of Hagelin when his spot was taken by Wolski.

If JAM plays quality hockey, Boyle or Anisimov will shift to the wing, and eventually get traded to give JAM a spot.

The only players who benefit from going to poor teams are borderline guys. But if you are 21, you are not best served playing minor minutes on a terrible squad. It is better to dominate the AHL 20+ minutes a game.

Assuming JAM improves next year, as a 20 year old rookie should, he will get his chance to oday in the NHL. What he does with it is entirely up to him.
I posted back in the traverse city thread how good i thought JAM looked. But replacing AA? Uh... Why?

Nobody does more with less than anisimov. Gabby not scoring? Put him with AA. Goes on a tear. Stepan not going? Slide AA down and Steps looks better. Oh wait Gabby stopped scoring again? Time to promote AA. Need depth scoring? Drop AA down with Botler and he starts scoring.

Last two fames AA has had some of our bedt scoring chances.

The guy competes hard at both ends of the ice, and like Kreider, seems to make plays and acoring chances out of nothing. He fed Rupper THREE times on qualuty chances the passed few games.

JAM's got skills but i don't cut a guy that has a bunch of skill and plays in all three zones to give him tgat chance.

Posted from iphone, so i'm sure there's a ton of misspellings *shrug dealwithit.gif