View Single Post
Old
05-05-2012, 07:16 AM
jacks johnson

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gojackets1 View Post
Just because he might not be a 40 or 50 point defenseman doesnt bother me a bit. Who wouldnt like to have a Ryan Suter type player on their team?
At absolute best case scenario he may become a Ryan Suter type, problem being defenseman are hardest position to project. In my eyes he compares to John Moore , which I find interesting to go back and read his scouting profile ....

The CSB had him ranked #6 overall among North American skaters in their final pre-draft rankings before the June 26 draft. CSB scouting director Jack Barzee issued the following analysis before the draft:

“I watched John Moore as an underage player and I knew he was a must see player for this year; he hasn’t disappointed me one bit. His first two strides are like Paul Coffey and he has been labeled as a world-class skater. He is poised with the puck, he gets his shots through to the net and he has gotten a lot stronger this season. He resembles (Calgary Flames) defenseman Jordan Leopold and similar to Leopold at the same age he needs to get a little bit better at playing more aggressive and more physical, but John is going to be a one-two defenseman in the NHL.”