View Single Post
Old
05-05-2012, 09:21 AM
DevinH2004

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilgro View Post
no they wouldn't, he played in round 1 because Blacker was hurt. With Blacker back Percy sits
But this is the way I saw it. Blacker went down. Engel was the only other defenseman on the clear day roster I believe. So he should have replaced Blacker, but he too was injured, so we could then use Percy, and ONLY then because of the injuries.

Then Blacker comes back and we HAVE to replace Percy with him not only because we want to but the rules state it. Percy played awesome in the first round and everyone was praising him. So I'm sure Eakins would have wanted to use him still, maybe in place of Gysbers? But at this point we couldn't because we had six healthy defensemen from the clear day roster. It wasn't for a lack of want but a lack of eligibility that Percy isn't playing right now.

Whether or not that last bit is true about Eakins I obviously have no idea. But what I'm trying to point out in this thread to others is that we cannot play anyone we want to. We have a list of players we submitted and only when those players are injured can we play the likes of Percy, Biggs, Abbott, Leivo, etc, etc.

Last edited by DevinH2004: 05-05-2012 at 09:27 AM.