Barry Trotz needs to be fired
View Single Post
05-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Middle Tennessee
Originally Posted by
im fine with trotz being canned. but as VFL (?) said, I think it was, we have alot of players playing in spots they dont belong.
honestly at this point, id trade legwand and sk. give our offense a new look. I've been saying it all year... and thats how can you make a deep run when fisher is your first line center.
1) trade legwand, sk
2) out of the UFAs that matter, try to keep suter, tootoo, gill, gaustad. ak, radulov (not an UFA technically), hillen bye-bye
3) figure out the bottom pairings on defense
4) get hornqvist off the top 6, keep him on the 1st PP unit (not freaking yip)
5) give wilson EVERY chance next year. he looked better in game 3 and 4 than just about everyone. trotz has totally screwed up the development of wilson. he can start fixing it next year. wilson is a good kid and must be frustrated
6) dont freaking overload rinne half-way through the season. keep lindback fresh. this isn't talked about but I believe rinne is starting to feel such a heavy number of games.
7) although the PP was #1 (miracle lol), figure out a better way to get pucks to the net than just giving it to weber. the whole NHL knows it's coming and it isn't there
8) smith on the 2nd line. otherwise send him to milwaukee
9) get ellis to add some mass. right now he should be in milwaukee
10) Get a center who can carry the puck into the zone so you are not so predictable (Dump and Chase or Pass/Deflect into zone from guys near the wall)
11) Use Ellis as an advantage. No doubt in my mind he has just as much skill as Karlsson.
12) Get a shooting and passing specialist to come in and work with the players.
13) Quit hitting your head against the wall tweek "Predator Hockey" a little more offensively if it obviously not working after 12 years.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by VFL615*