View Single Post
Old
05-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Kreider Typical
flex

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGBleedBlueNYR View Post
Apparently if you live in Louisville you dont get the game. Dvr came up dry with 3 chan's rec'ing.

Can I get a summary? Please?
first period basically opened with a penalty on stralman. it was interference, but the calls didn't stay as harsh the rest of the game. caps gained huge momentum from that, rangers came back and balanced games. ~8m if i recall caps scored a goal. lundqvist stood on his head. caps had way better quality chances then us.

second period we dominated early. anisimov scores a beauty. we had control until the caps had another pp (i believe?). either way period was fairly balanced. i think they tied it in the second.

third period was basicall a stalemate. we took a call that lead to a pp with 5-7 minutes left in the game, cally is making the play out of the zone and gets blatantly tripped/hooked down right in front of the ref with no call, puck as a result stays in the zone and goes right to the guy who shoots and scores. we don't come back to finish.

basically bad reffing all game just got amplified at the end. OH and ovi took a charge at girardi, got him in the head and shook him up, but he'll get preferential treatment because he's a star. our pp didn't finish any if i recall.

Kreider Typical is offline   Reply With Quote