View Single Post
Old
05-05-2012, 05:14 PM
roseyc

vCash: 500
Phoenix comes into town hoping for a split and that's what they got, They score one goal and accomplish their feat. I support Trotz on his decision to sit Ak and Rad. It maybe wasn't the best hockey decision but it was the best decision even though we lost. This team before the deadline was a good team it's problem was and always will be under Trotz is the ability to consistently put the puck in the net. Even though we won game 3 our goals were lucky and typically every playoff the pp goes horribly bad. The game should have gone to OT because Hornqvist should have scored once at least. For whatever reason we didn't have a sense of urgency to win. This team can look so lackidasical. Fisher scored in game 3 but he has had a bad series. The playoffs are about going to net and we don't get that. I think the ice in both here and Phoenix has been not the best which makes it difficult for the shooter to lift the puck which I think that had to with Hornqvist shot because to lift the puck he over compensated for it and it went over the net. Why not sit SK and put in AK. Sk is giving us nothing as usual. Josi is looking like a rookie like Blum did last year in these playoffs. Wilson for long hiastus is trying to create chances but when your linemates are Spaling and Yip what can you expect and then get thrown into other lines at the end. I give credit though to the Yotes and their coach they are playing sound fundamental hockey and Smith is playing real good...not great! Like Vancouver last year the Yotes are employing the same model once they get a lead and then lay back and see if the Preds can score and they can't. In the history of playoffs there have been a few teams that have come back from down 3-1 and won the series why can't we be one of them and give us more history. We are capable but do we have it in us to do it ...

roseyc is offline   Reply With Quote