View Single Post
Old
05-05-2012, 04:26 PM
funghoul
retardo montalbon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hckyplayer8 View Post
To me that argument gets thrown out the window being he has let in 3, 3 and 4 goals in this series.

Game one is the biggest problem. Very strong game by Philly and he still let in a bunch of stinkers that took us to OT.

The last game wasn't that bad of a game, but he (and others) could have played a whole lot better.

As I said in the Bryz 5 thread, he wasn't the main reason we lost but he sure as heck was a part of it.
Your throwing out your own argument? your stats are based off the playoffs as a whole but now you don't want to talk about the main reason his stats are bloated? as far as this series he has outplayed Brodeur. the flyers have not outplayed the devils, thats our problem. Bryzgalov is not God. I'm not saying he is, but he's played pretty good. We won game one and it was really only that 3rd goal that was questionable. in fact i'll give it to you, he should've stopped it but in reality it was just a flukey fake shot in off the inside of his pad that he misread. it was still an odd man situation. game 2 he was awesome. he rocked the devils in game 2 and we couldn't score to help him out. he was out there by himself. a one man show. game 3 was the same as game 2 but we just played slightly better. We were guilty of giving up too many odd man rushes and weird defensive decisions in the playoffs lead to unnecessary defensive problems.

funghoul is offline   Reply With Quote