View Single Post
Old
05-06-2012, 10:43 AM
FlyingKostitsyn

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habaneros View Post
I think you got to keep him , he is only making 5 million this year.

GONE IS THE GUY , who gave him Darche/Poulliot as a line mate and all down hill from there!!!

Went from Jagr as a line mate to POULLIOT/Darche??? LMAO i would be depressed too./

New coach, new GM , go out and find someone REAL to play with him .....

Dumb and dumber couldn't figure it out .

WITH a new coach who is actually a good coach NOT A BINGO LINE CAller like Martin! , if Gomez still can't produce, i say ok down ya go ...

P.S - If you listened to GILL ,it was evident the players wanted Martin gone , and the players were hoping for change,but when Randy came and was same as Martin ,the team sunk "demoralized "

I wanna see Gomez under a new coach who will find him veteran NHL "top 6 line mates "and leave them together , like DD Cole Pac...
Gomez also played with Kostitsyn (a lot. it was a nightmare), Pacioretty (Pacioretty produced. Gomez not so much), Gionta (ALL THE TIME. poor Gionta), Cammalleri (to a lesser extent)... Of our wingers only Cole did not play extensively with Gomez.

To blame his lack of production on bad linemates is revisionist history at best. He had plenty of chances and finally got Darche as a linemate when it finally became clear to our coaches he was hopeless. They were very patient with him.

FlyingKostitsyn is offline   Reply With Quote