Thread: Positives!
View Single Post
Old
05-06-2012, 11:51 AM
JTG

vCash: 500
Definitely digging our stable of defensive prospects. That gives us a lot of flexibility. I also think we're in great shape going into next season. I mean, next year is definitely a big year for this group of guys. It could be the last time they all play together, so they have to make it count, and I think they will.

I'm still highly excited by this team. People can be down on them, and those are legitimate feelings, but it doesn't change what we have in place. Sid and Geno are 50 goal guys, Neal showed he's capable of 40, Staal showed he's capable of 30. We also have guys like Kunitz who can be in the mid-20's, Dupuis in the high teens-low 20's, Cooke in the high teens-low 20's. This team can score goals. If we can return to playing some staunch defense and highly physical attacking style offensively where we are getting pucks deep and grind teams out...we'll win the President's trophy next season and be the favorites again.

I think with this team's character, they are going to come back embarrassed and focused. Highly dangerous if you factor in the points I mentioned above.

JTG is offline   Reply With Quote