View Single Post
Old
05-06-2012, 09:13 PM
michaelshu

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to michaelshu Send a message via Skype™ to michaelshu
I have a Vapor X2.0 in 6.5D and X7.0 in 6.5EE
I had a width problem on my left foot with the X2.0 if I tie the bottom laces tight, I won't feel pain if it's not tightened. (nothing wrong at all with my right foot)

So by that logic, I thought that an EE width would solve my problem then I bought the X7.0.
Apparently I was wrong, I'm in a lot more pain with the X7.0 because the pinky finger on my RIGHT foot is ultimately pressed against the toe cap. And this is straight out of the box, won't help if I loosen the laces either. And yet, now there's nothing wrong with my left foot!

This really baffles me, because by measurements my left foot is supposed to be wider. I've measured in 2 different shoe makers just to be sure (left foot is 0.2cm wider on the pinky finger). Hence, I can understand my problem with the X2.0.

Additional information:
- Both skates have the same size of footbeds
- The X7.0 definitely looks wider

So I'm guessing the x2.0 and 7.0 has a different fit? Both skates' heel lock fits perfect. So I guess I'm now looking for a pair of skates that will fit similar to the Vapor, but with more volume on the toe cap. Any suggestions?