View Single Post
Old
05-07-2012, 05:00 AM
LaGu

vCash: 500
My wishlist for skaters is:
1) Backstrom - the best and most skilled centre by a margin imo. His presence would raise the 2nd line and give our team a really dangerous (and hopefully effective) 1-2 punch from 1st and 2nd lines.
2) Berglund - always raises his game for the national team. His points total is not so impressive but his physical presence and leadership are without question. Also he's allowed more space in the national team (remember that in STL the top scorers are 50 pointers, not 65+ which is more of the norm for other teams...).
3) M.Johansson - one of the most underestimated Swedes in the news today. He's on the first line in WSH and is playing really good using his speed and skill. He does PK, PP, has a high shooting percent and is very disciplined player with few misstakes.
4) Steen - great player and if we'd be having this conversation at about Christmas time this year I'd put him ahead of M.Johansson but I think it'll take him a bit longer to reach his earlier level of play.
5) Hornqvist - buh, I haven't watched him play this year so I can't really make any substantial arguments here...