View Single Post
Old
05-07-2012, 12:44 PM
CalleJAMkrok
Weber/Neal/Rinne

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenngineer View Post
Dude, seriously? The Cup is everyone's goal from the get go. As an expansion team there is a growth period. Then there are the expectations of making the playoffs. Then there's the expectation of winning a playoff series. And so on. Did I expect to win the Cup this year, no but did I expect more from this bunch to this point, absolutely. When a franchise goes all in and gives this sort of effort, something needs to be changed. We added pieces and took a risk and that's great but you have to put up or shut up. These guys aren't getting it done and to be honest, if I were Suter, I wouldn't come back for next season. Regardless of any of the other guys coming back, I could care less but the one piece that needs to be built on is probably not going to be here because the entire team did not do anything in this round. It's not going to leave a good taste in his mouth for sure and maybe Poile works his magic and re-signs Suter and Weber but if you were those guys, would you stay in this situation?
then why all the complaining about the COACH if its the PLAYERS that hadnt lived up to YOUR hype? Seems weird to be calling for trotz head if thats the case. Whatever all you can continue to hate on trotz for your reasons. I think the preds will keep em. Thanks for the suggestion though.

CalleJAMkrok is offline   Reply With Quote