View Single Post
Old
05-07-2012, 03:15 PM
avsfan09

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf View Post
I don't get what so hard to understand about it? A lot of people don't watch the Avs often and EJ hasn't put up the type of numbers that people can look at and assume he's awesome. It takes most casual fans a few games to realize just how well EJ uses his size, skating and strength to win battles in the corners, take the puck away from people and bring it up ice. That's why so many people don't realize that how ****ing good he is. It's cool though, I love having him and if we can find him a quality partner like Garrison this offseason and he stays healthy, we'll see beast-mode EJ for the whole season and maybe the exposure of playoff hockey will get people to realize what's obvious to so many of us who watch him on the regs.
I just don't get why they post. If I know nothing or little about the player I'm not gonna make posts stating opinions about them. Unless their just saying this stuff to justify picking subban.

I don't have an issue with people choosing subban as much as I have an issue with people saying that EJ is a 2-3 defenseman because they read it on a forum last summer.