View Single Post
Old
05-07-2012, 05:29 PM
hockeylegend11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
Kind of disappointing. Findlay isn't great but it would have given Windsor a new face and probably spelt the end for a guy like Czinder who improved but is still inconsistent and doesn't have a very good work ethic. Instead now it probably means Braithwaite and Posa will be back on D and there won't be room for Brown or Sanvido to develop in Windsor this year. This is also big because like you said the Khokhlachev news because if he doesn't come in they don't have anybody that is equipped to play center on the top line. Ho-Sang will probably be on wing to begin with and urrently their only 2 returning C's would be Vail and Clarke neither equipped to be a top line guy you may find an import to replace Khokhlachev and that's okay but that's taking a big step back in the experience department. I really do hope the OA situation is shaken up because as we learned having MacQueen, Holden and Cullen didn't cut it this year. I can see the same things with Braithwaite, Posa and Czinder this year should be a bit better but certainly not a strong core, no 93's to really step up and carry a leadership role. With this news and possibly no Khokhlachev Spits would take a huge step back from last year.
My guess would be that Hosang will play center along side Rychel and Marchese
regardless of the Khoklachev situation
Assuming Khoklachev stays he will get Johnson and Vail as his linemates
while Clarke would lineup with Maletta and Czinder,a line that when together played well
It would leave a 4th line consisting of Billings,Bilcke and Studnicka
In my mind players such as Smith,Alonge Verbeek, and Mccann would battle for the last spot or new
If Koko does not return I could see Clarke moving to 2nd line,with Billings moving up to the 3rd line
I also did not include a Euro forward who could move on to the 3rd line replacing Czinder
Maybe just thiinking out loud if the Spits dont get back Koko and they deal Pavelka they will have 2 1st rd euro picks,2 forwards or 1 D-man and 1 forward could be drafted setting things up better for 2013/14
Rayzor as u suggested before perhaps Niagara's euro pick for next year would be in play here
Alot might happen here yet