View Single Post
Old
03-21-2006, 09:20 AM
Gros Bill

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habfan4
Is there a point here Bill??? We all know that 110% and others are simply looking for ratings, but that doesn't make what they say any less worthy of debate. Some of us just want to see how low a certain segment of the Montréal media can go. Oh and for the record it goes both ways, I'm as prone to call Jack Todd a ****wit as I am Bergeron (but I still want to see just how far certain cretins will go to push their own narrow viewpoints/agendas).
My point is by discussing it, you're actually creating interest in the show and encouraging people to watch it. "Boy, I wonder what worthless crap those idiots at 110% will come up with tonight", thus earning 110% higher ratings. They're laughing (at you, no less) all the way to the bank.

Also, do you really have to watch 110% to "see just how far certain cretins will go to push their own narrow viewpoints/agendas" ?? Is it really necessary? You could also go to an insane asylum just to see how far the inmates can fling their poo, but why would you want to subject yourself to that?